Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The belt arrived today 1st thing the wife said "it don't match your holsters" darn women. It is well built and not as stiff as I would have thought but all in all nice work. Will let yall know how it wears tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
I have several Looper Leather belts, not bad for $30, but I believe that they have gone up to $40 now...still cheap.:yup: Not dressy, but fine for everyday pants and jeans.:hand10:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bought this on Ret's advice.... today is the 1st day wearing it. I typically wear a 5 stitch wilderness 1.5" instructor which I like a lot. The Looper is 1.25" I wore it today with my TTgunleater Mikes special IWB I fell in love with the belt the perfect stiffness and held my pt145 tight and comfy. I know there are dressier belts out there but I think I have found a home with Looper. Any specific questions please ask.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi jbum,

So do you prefer the Looper over the Wilderness? In the market for a belt myself, and just trying to figure out which would be the better purchase.

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I too bought a few Loopers belts on Ret's advice.

They are good quality, affordable belts. I've had them for a few months now and they have held up well.

Good quality, Good value.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Would you prefer the alternative? I'll bet you don't show your post to her...
the alternative being he has an alternative lifestyle and his husband says..."it doesnt match your holster"....now that is a fashion fax pau...what the heck is the alternative here?...:confused::smile:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey, slow down here! There is to much action going on with this thread. I have been looking at Looper Leather for awhile now and you guys are just going to make this craftsman too busy!! I just can do 6 months!!
Really, I hope to purchase a Looper belt in the coming year.
I am happy to hear good from their line.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi jbum,

So do you prefer the Looper over the Wilderness? In the market for a belt myself, and just trying to figure out which would be the better purchase.

Thanks,
If I had to chose just 1 it would be the Looper only because it is a bit dressier than the W.I. I do like the W.I. for more casual wear.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, slow down here! There is to much action going on with this thread. I have been looking at Looper Leather for awhile now and you guys are just going to make this craftsman too busy!! I just can do 6 months!!
Really, I hope to purchase a Looper belt in the coming year.
I am happy to hear good from their line.
They have a quick turn around on the 1.5 belts I got my 1.25 in about 4 weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts