1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
The claim that there are leftists who, if they had unfettered power, would line many of us conservatives and republicans against a wall after a sham trial and put bullets in heads is not hyperbole. Having watched the riots and listened to their corrupted asseverations, I am truly fearful of these lunatics.

Read the various histories of leftist oppression; the death of freedom can happen here. Fortunately the founders created a Constitution with many safeguards, but the leftists are committed and assiduous in their attempts to reduce this greatest instrument of freedom to mere words on paper. They are playing a long game, and will never cease.

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
I hope the removal holds and that this leftist loon isn't simply given an upgraded job, California politics being what they are.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Just a note from history. Anyone who thinks that becoming a communist nation will allow the "useful idiots" to assume power hasn't read the history of real communism - which first and foremost is a government by thuggery. And not just your ordinary garden-variety thugs, but world-class thugs. Look at who assumed power in the USSR. Not the "snowflakes" everyone would think might, but the meanest monsters in the house take charge. Then no one is safe. Especially not the "useful idiots"...their usefulness is over.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Hey now, the system just hasn't been implemented right yet... That's what I have heard many times over. How many times the same terrible things have to happen over and over again, before people start to think that the belief structure has inherent flaws that cannot be overcome?

·
Premium Member
5,314 Posts
Hey now, the system just hasn't been implemented right yet... That's what I have heard many times over. How many times the same terrible things have to happen over and over again, before people start to think that the belief structure has inherent flaws that cannot be overcome?
Evidently at least one more time.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
History records the results of the very same spirit that posseses our hardcore American leftists today. It ain't pretty and even if they gain total control without firing a shot history tells me they're very murderous.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
My brother-in-law and his wife are very liberal. Fortunately they're the only ones on either side of our families. He doesn't believe in evil. He thinks that with enough education, everyone can be taught to live a good life towards other people. That's his utopian mindset.

What he refuses to understand is that evil is very real. No amount of education will stop many people from dominating and abusing others. The only way to stop many of them is kill them or lock them up in prison. At the very least, suppress them enough to keep them at bay.

I call his misguided mindset the same term that the Bible uses... darkness and delusion.

Edit: I don't want to leave the impression that my in-laws are difficult people for our family. They are actually a very nice couple towards us. He wants to keep a good relationship with his family, and we get along with them pretty well as long as we avoid certain topics.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
We have a word in Spanish for folks like this dude starts with a P ends in an O. Some of y'all might know it especially my Texas hermanos.....and GatorBait.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
My brother-in-law and his wife are very liberal. Fortunately they're the only ones on either side of our families. He doesn't believe in evil. He thinks that with enough education, everyone can be taught to live a good life towards other people. That's his utopian mindset.

What he refuses to understand is that evil is very real. No amount of education will stop many people from dominating and abusing others. The only way to stop many of them is kill them or lock them up in prison. At the very least, suppress them enough to keep them at bay.

I call his misguided mindset the same term that the Bible uses... darkness and delusion.

Edit: I don't want to leave the impression that my in-laws are difficult people for our family. They are actually a very nice couple towards us. He wants to keep a good relationship with his family, and we get along with them pretty well as long as we avoid certain topics.
Locking them up in prison doesn't stop them, they just continue their evil in prison. If you stop them breathing then you've stopped that particular evil. My neighbor tried laying that argument on me, telling me that it's just a matter of choice. I told him to go on across the street where a paroled child molester lives that he was so upset about and tell him to just choose adults to have sex with. Problem solved. Must be a common liberal theme.

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
We have a word in Spanish for folks like this dude starts with a P ends in an O. Some of y'all might know it especially my Texas hermanos.....and GatorBait.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
The claim that there are leftists who, if they had unfettered power, would line many of us conservatives and republicans against a wall after a sham trial and put bullets in heads is not hyperbole. Having watched the riots and listened to their corrupted asseverations, I am truly fearful of these lunatics.

Read the various histories of leftist oppression; the death of freedom can happen here. Fortunately the founders created a Constitution with many safeguards, but the leftists are committed and assiduous in their attempts to reduce this greatest instrument of freedom to mere words on paper. They are playing a long game, and will never cease.
My late father was born in Russia in 1907 to a family distant relatives to the Czar. An apartment in Moscow and a sumptuous estate in the Ural Mountains. My dad was a first hand witness to both the Russian Revolution and WW1. Needless to say I was raised with a vitriolic concept of Communism. I got unvarnished truth, straight from the source.

One of the first things I learned is that for the Marxists, lying is first nature. Second, the thing they truly fear is a well armed citizenry. That has never diminished since the original inception of the tyranny.

It’s apparent in every single variation of communism on the planet. The communist overlords fear critical thinkers that habitually question authority. Any such examples are crushed instantly. You may have seen this concept in a movie recently: Divergent.”

Is it any surprise that our indoctrination centers we laughingly refer to as schools have deliberately dumbed their charges down and pushed a sense of learned helplessness? I speak as an expert on this being a fairly recent retiree from the public education system. Thirty years in the social studies classroom has given me some critical insight.

Yes, the Communists are playing the very long game, but they’re not the true threat. I would say that communism is a subset to GLOBALISM.

Globalists use the commies as a distraction. A form of bait they use to identify the people who will resist (by any means necessary) the inevitable creation of a World Order (nothing new about it) without borders, a single common currency and a narrow view of civil liberties. The initial religion of this order will probably center around environmentalism and the threat posed by “Climate Change” so that drastic actions can be taken to circumvent the Constitution and Bill of Rights. The “Green New Deal” is a stark verification of that. Identifying potential insurgents for possible future “government intervention” has been a popular liberal pastime since Bill Clinton was POTUS.

Get used to the fact that we now live in a surveillance society and that we’re all on a “list” somewhere. Probably cross filed with many other lists. Folks with military experience (schools and qualifications included as well as leadership noted). Folks with ccw permits and those who hunt, especially big game. Folks who otherwise shoot recreationally—especially competition. Your magazine subscriptions are tracked as are your internet searches and interactions. Social Media is carefully watched and I’ll bet this site has it’s own little working group to monitor it. The possibilities are endless. Preppers are of particular interest to the wannabe rulers which presents a whole new set of lists. Care to speculate, anyone?

Reactions: PEF and OldVet
1 - 14 of 14 Posts