Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people may already know about this but I feel it only fair to warn them just in case they don't. If Hillary Clinton wins, she's going to disarm America. She's going to take people's guns. Australia has been disarming its citizens and Hillary is going to do the same to the USA. I believe that if people are responsible with their guns and haven't committed violent crimes, they should be allowed to keep their firearms. But if Hillary wins, people will not be allowed to keep their guns and that is not a lie.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
deerpopcorn.gif

Not Hilary, or any sitting President can change the Constitution by themselves.

Only States through legislatures or Conventions can ratify amendments to the U.S. Constitution. Congress can propose amendments, but not ratify them. At no point is the President or the Supreme Court mentioned in any regard to amending the U.S. Constitution.

Below is the entire Article Five of the U.S. Constitution

Article. V.
The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well we know what happened when they tried to seize the weapons at Concord. I hope we would have a similar response if it ever comes to that. Some things are worse than death, having your liberty trampled on would be one of them.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
View attachment 151233

Only States through legislatures or Conventions can ratify amendments to the U.S. Constitution. Congress can propose amendments, but not ratify them. At no point is the President or the Supreme Court mentioned in any regard to amending the U.S. Constitution.

Article. V.
The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all .....
BLAH, Blah, blah.... No disrespect here, it should be as you stated but.......

Perhaps people have been wrong this whole time? Could it be true? Maybe there is only one way to skin a cat. Perhaps bears do not poop in the woods.
Right, and the 2A will stand strong, un altered by the powers which leed, till the end of time itself.(That would be constitutional) They will not only bus in the elderly from homes. She has aligned all the planets, 600,000 registered muslim voters etc.etc.etc......

Would be interesting to run a thread putting together everyone's thoughts here. How do you feel the 2A will be run out of town like a bucket full of Azika carrying Mosquitoes. Then when we see the 2A blown to smithereens by our corrupt political system we can reflect. Reflect here and pick a winner.

Here is my forecast.

Her fist act. The Guberment will from this day forward, withhold any and all federal funding to each state which continues to allow anyone other than outlaws to possess a firearm.

Conspiracy is like paranoia. It is not paranoia if someone really is watching you.:image035:

·
Registered
17,567 Posts
Many people may already know about this but I feel it only fair to warn them just in case they don't. If Hillary Clinton wins, she's going to disarm America. She's going to take people's guns. Australia has been disarming its citizens and Hillary is going to do the same to the USA. I believe that if people are responsible with their guns and haven't committed violent crimes, they should be allowed to keep their firearms. But if Hillary wins, people will not be allowed to keep their guns and that is not a lie.
Yea! Didn't even say I'm glad to be here. Oh well.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
At least you could clarify if we're supposed to vote for her or what.

Most folks here vote for who gives away the best tee shirts.

Reactions: Ianthin

·
Registered
9,611 Posts

We know this. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
BLAH, Blah, blah.... No disrespect here, it should be as you stated but.......

Perhaps people have been wrong this whole time? Could it be true? Maybe there is only one way to skin a cat. Perhaps bears do not poop in the woods.
Right, and the 2A will stand strong, un altered by the powers which leed, till the end of time itself.(That would be constitutional) They will not only bus in the elderly from homes. She has aligned all the planets, 600,000 registered muslim voters etc.etc.etc......

Would be interesting to run a thread putting together everyone's thoughts here. How do you feel the 2A will be run out of town like a bucket full of Azika carrying Mosquitoes. Then when we see the 2A blown to smithereens by our corrupt political system we can reflect. Reflect here and pick a winner.

Here is my forecast.

Her fist act. The Guberment will from this day forward, withhold any and all federal funding to each state which continues to allow anyone other than outlaws to possess a firearm.

Conspiracy is like paranoia. It is not paranoia if someone really is watching you.:image035:
Then it`s up to US,the Citizens of the States to bombard our Governors with Pleas and Mandates to Succeed from this Unholy,Rotten and Corrupt Union. Keep our Tax Money here,take care of Ourselves without intrusive Federal "Help". We either live as Slaves on our knees to D.C. or Stand Tall as American Men and Women should. Buck Them!.

·
Registered
356 Posts
“There can be no compromise between freedom and government controls;
to accept “just a few controls” is to surrender the principle of inalienable individual rights
and to substitute for it the principle of the government’s unlimited, arbitrary power, thus delivering oneself into gradual enslavement.
As an example of this process, observe the present domestic policy of the United States”—- Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, Ayn Rand

·
Registered
244 Posts
View attachment 151233

Article. V.
The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.
So what she will do is appoint supreme court justices that will make rulings on how the 2nd ammendment is interpreted. There will be so many restrictions on gun ownership registration ect. that guns will be pretty much be banned. Common sense gun legislation is all they want. Lol. Keep lying to yourself if you have to. Project Veritas Hidden Camera Video: Gun Control Is Code | The Daily Caller

·
Registered
70 Posts
Look,I'm not a long time member here[long time stalker maybe:image035:]and normally don't have much to say,but,at least to me something seems kinda sketchy about the O.P.

I could be totally wrong,and if I am I truly do apologize,but this seems like a troll topic,who here doesn't already know any of this.

Could it be that the O.P is a plant,trying to get as many "!#@@^* Hillary!!!!,#[email protected]$%@ anybody that comes for my guns %$!$^#@&%#!!!!!!!" kind of comments????:confused:

Just a thought,and if I'm wrong about the OP,I am truly sorry.:018:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Look,I'm not a long time member here[long time stalker maybe:image035:]and normally don't have much to say,but,at least to me something seems kinda sketchy about the O.P.

I could be totally wrong,and if I am I truly do apologize,but this seems like a troll topic,who here doesn't already know any of this.

Could it be that the O.P is a plant,trying to get as many "!#@@^* Hillary!!!!,#[email protected]$%@ anybody that comes for my guns %$!$^#@&%#!!!!!!!" kind of comments????:confused:

Just a thought,and if I'm wrong about the OP,I am truly sorry.:018:
This is exactly what I think also.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
The same people were using the same rhetoric when Obama took office... "Obama is going to build his own army, and he's going to take your guns!" Didn't happen with him, and it's not going to happen with Hilary. She and SCOTUS will try and ban us from being able to own certain types of firearms, features, and accessories that we do not already own. What ever we own will be grandfathered in.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
And, like several times before, our grandfathered in guns will increase in value...again. Every time there's a gun control scare the real result is that ammo flies off the shelves, tons of guns get sold, and high cap mags jump from $12 to $50.
Then, a year or so later it all gets back to normal. lol

Troll thread? - of course! = new member, first post, stirring up smoke where there's no fire.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.