Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple-three days ago someone posted an IWB holster for the snub, which incorporated an offset belt clip. I didn’t appear to post to this particular thread (strangely enough) and now I can’t find it. If anyone recalls this thread or holster, please let me know.
Regards, :25a:

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the one so thanks!!! :shot:
Regards,

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Read the above four posts...
Now this is one of many excellent reasons I like this forum...friendly people who help one another.

If the 'S' really 'HTF', I'd like to have a community of DC Forum members way out on its own compound...:rolleyes:
:danceban::danceban:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Read the above four posts...
Now this is one of many excellent reasons I like this forum...friendly people who help one another.

If the 'S' really 'HTF', I'd like to have a community of DC Forum members way out on its own compound...:rolleyes:
:danceban::danceban:
You almost got tears welling up in my eyes now. Thinking about it.....sure would be great to turn around and see everyone here reloading my magazines for me so I'd never have to stop shooting. Oooops! Nevermind........I'm awake now.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
You almost got tears welling up in my eyes now. Thinking about it.....sure would be great to turn around and see everyone here reloading my magazines for me so I'd never have to stop shooting. Oooops! Nevermind........I'm awake now.
That's funny!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts