Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many of you have been here before, but if you haven't, this site is a good place to spend a little time to brush up on comments to help the anti's think for themselves.

http://www.a-human-right.com/

Choose the "liability". Read through the well worded questions, then click the button on the bottom (no reason to click an answer to the questions).

The subsequent pages provide many good ways to phrase things we all know, but those of us who are less eloquent can't quite get to come out right. Plus, there are many good poster type pictures that really bring the point home...

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have seen the site before, nothing new to most here but maybe for those unused to firearms and the RTKBA.

That is Betty?

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Yes Betty is in some of olegs pics

·
Super Moderator
25,622 Posts
Gee, the girl in the third picture looks sort of familiar.:smile:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Yep - Oleg has done a good job on that site - and it a place I have sent a few folks. Told them ''go look here - then come back and we'll talk some more''.

Most are at very least ''improved'' - but those with probable Brady genes are still all emotion driven and logic cannot penetrate!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P95Carry said:
Most are at very least ''improved'' - but those with probable Brady genes are still all emotion driven and logic cannot penetrate!
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly. There are people that will never be reached because they refuse to listen to reason, are just dead set against "the evil gun", or whatever their reason. These are the people I won't even discuss it with.

Those, however, who are open for discussion can be greatly swayed by some well phrased comments and some time to let the comments digest.

I agree with TonyW's comment that there is nothing "new" here for us. But I did find the standard information written out better here than in other places and better than I could phrase it. I personally think the correct phrasing goes a long way toward coming out ahead in any discussion.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Boy, Betty gets around :eek:uttosea:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts