Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Comp-Tac CTAC with the V-clips from a fellow shooter online. I had been looking for a good holster (leather or kydex) for my P239. I was a little worried about the V-clips and their use of Velcro, but they hold tight.

I'll have to say, it is one comfortable holster and is very concealable as it clings tightly.

My search, which seemed endless, is finally over for this pistol.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
My search, which seemed endless, is finally over for this pistol.
That says it all :smilez:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got a Comp-Tac Pro Undercover for my Glock 26 and a dual mag carrier about 8 months ago and love them. The Pro Undercover is very convenient since Im constantly having to take it on and off. I wear it either on my strong side hip or Appendix IWB. Thier customer service is excellent.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I have two C-TACs (for a P229 and Browning HP). I ordered two more (for a sig pro and Walther P99). They are great holsters.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yes Comp-Tac makes great stuff. I have a C.T.A.C. Slide for GLOCK 9mm/40/357/380. I only have a GLOCK 26 right now but plan on getting a 17 in the near future and it will work with it too. I have the standard clips which work very well also. Because I still wear more form fitting shirts I can only conceal the thick double stack GLOCKs in the middle of the back position. I also have a spare mag holder and it is a very good piece of equipment. I spent alot of time searching for the right holster cause I didn't want to have the "drawer/box of holsters" everyone else seems to have.

My next gun perchase will be a Kahr PM9 and I'll get a Comp-Tac Pro Undercover for iwb carry and a kydex pocket holster aswell. I should be able to conceal the Kahr even with wearing snug t-shirts.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Have a C-Tac myself. Love the holster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts