Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently joined another forum that is more specific to a certain gun manufacturer. I have posted a couple times and although I'll remain there and mostly lurk, I have mostly realized that I LOVE THIS FORUM. I believe that it blows the competition away on the premise of ease of navigation, topics, and caliber of the individual members. Continued thanks.:smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bill - we are glad to note that your thoughts are well represented - which is pleasing - not least to Bumper who is our Landlord!

It is why also we might seem to some to be a tad ''fussy'' with what we permit. Tho easy going, we extol the atmosphere of cameraderie and polite behavior - which overall seems popular.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I'm with you, Bill :hand10:

It's the only forum I actively participate in for just those reasons...:yup:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
The more all of you good folks are around...the more we love having you here! :yup:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, Sir. WJ is 1st and middle initial. Kahr P9 is current carry gun. Found myself back in school to pursue trauma nursing/medevac and possibly med school down the line. I currently work investigations (mainly insurance/ some domestic) and EMS. Always had an interest in higher order LE, though...ie FBI, DEA, etc.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah. How could I not have; RI is only an hour long! I am centrally located----so a half hour and I can be just about anywhere in the state! Little Rhodey is very beautiful....but unfortunately not that 2A friendly. Within the next five years I will most likely relocate....possibly FL or CO.

·
Super Moderator
18,099 Posts
Yeah it is beautiful. I went to Sunday school here in Arkansas and on the cover of the magazine we were using was a picture of the Sakonnet Bridge and you could see the Central Babtist Church where I used to attend. Talk about a small world !

When I was a kid a freind of mine live right beside the Tiverton Rod and Gun club. We used to sneak over there and pick up the skeet that didnt break and shoot them with our BB guns.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Thanks, Bill. We always love to hear from members that appreciate what we have all (well, almost all) had a hand in building. Glad to hear you are enjoying it! :smile:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I frequent other forums...but this is my "go-to" and "fun" site!

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
I almost forgot, this past July 4th was also the birthday of CombatCarry. We're now 2 years old. We're past the diaper stage, quit sucking our thumbs and we're determined not to become a rowdy adolescent.... :wink:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
WJP9 I, like you, have been on other forums where it seemed that the friendliness is less pronounced than combat carry. I like this forum because of the attitude of the posters and the attention of the moderators. Keep up the good work and this site will always be a fun and knowledgable place to visit.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
July 4th was also the birthday of CombatCarry. We're now 2 years old
Happy Birthday to us!!!

I reckon boards are probably aged like dogs - shall we say 7:1. This means we are 14!! Haha - watch out folks - we gotta unruley teen to manage :wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think most of us do too..!

WJP9 - "Fess up now; what do you want, huh..!!?? (LOL!)

I'm with you guy!! :image035:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
+1, nothing comes close to CC. why waste your time elsewhere?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Awesome, Happy Birthday CC!! Everyone involved deserves a pat on the back, for making this place so great!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.