Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
isn't it funny how they are all basically the same yet we learn to love the uniqueness of 'ours'? It must be a sickness, sort of like loving one of the Stepford Wives.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Okay.

Note: Its okay to love a Glock, just don't love your Glock!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I know what cha mean. I just got another one to love last week....:image035: Glock on!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
This is my Glock...there are many like it... but this one is MINE...
You can never have enough Glocks...

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I'm sentimentally attached to my G-23.

He's my Steady-Eddie.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
If I lost my job, lost my house, had to sell the gunsafe and and my guns, I would never part with my G23. Thats the one gun I would never let go.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
If I lost my job, lost my house, had to sell the gunsafe and and my guns, I would never part with my G23. Thats the one gun I would never let go.
Can't help but ask. Why do you have a 1911 as your avatar if your 23 is your favorite?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just bought a like new G36 (LNWXXX) in O D with night sights. A great carry pistol. My others have been in the safe since Monday. Some day they will come out again.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
The same?

Isn't it funny how they (Glocks) are all basically the same...
I don't think they are all the same. I haven't seen any other G23s exactly like mine:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I don't think they are all the same. I haven't seen any other G23s exactly like mine:

Is that a duracoat job? No matter what, that's a nice looking and unique G23. :hand10:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Your Glock is a part of you. What part of you don't you love? Glock on!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I weighted my G23 with a full mag and one in the chamber and my Colt XSE 45 ACP with an eight Rd in the mag and one in the chamber. The both weighted the same on my postal scale.

Choices, Choices Choices. 13 Rds of .40 S&W or 9 rds of 45 ACP.

I'll keep both and carry which ever one I chose for the day. My choice mostly has been myu G23.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
My Kimbers are now in the safe, my Glock-36 has become my EDC.:danceban:

·
Registered
9 Posts
At the end of my days, when they inventory my estate, the list may not be long but it will include my Glock G33 pistol and my Remington 870 shotgun. I will never part with either of those.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I never get sick of looking at everybody's Glocks. There are some unique ones out there. Stock looks good too. :hand10:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Funny you should mention that. I just got an older second hand gen3 g19 and somehow it doesn't feel right in my hand. When I went to clean it I kept saying, "this isn't mine - it feels different!"

As opposed to my g26 bought NIB and raised in my house - I know that it's mine.

I dunno, maybe that's just me

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Funny you should mention that. I just got an older second hand gen3 g19 and somehow it doesn't feel right in my hand. When I went to clean it I kept saying, "this isn't mine - it feels different!"

As opposed to my g26 bought NIB and raised in my house - I know that it's mine.

I dunno, maybe that's just me

Here s food for thought on this one,,,

Do you know anyone whos ever adopted a child?
If they have other kids, I bet you could'nt tell ,
they love em all the same

Your "newly adopted G19" was calling out to you, you brought it home, now go make some memories

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here s food for thought on this one,,,

Do you know anyone whos ever adopted a child?
If they have other kids, I bet you could'nt tell ,
they love em all the same

Your "newly adopted G19" was calling out to you, you brought it home, now go make some memories

Yes, perhaps after some range time it'll grow on me. I did give it a good thorough cleaning after I brought it home :hand10:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts