Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just coming out of lurking (finally) to say hi! I'm not currently a gun owner, unless you count my husband's guns. My husband has a conceal carry permit and he's an avid hunter. I haven't expressed interest in carrying a gun myself, hunting, or even trying target shooting until earlier this year. Im not really sure what got me interested in this, I guess I just want to know more about this hobby of his and to see why he enjoys shooting at the range and hunting so much, lol.

I've been to the range w/ my husband a few times and earlier this year, I tried shooting for the first time...it was so much fun. I'm signed up to take a hunter's safety class and I'm planning on going hunting with him once the season starts up next month. I'm also interested in getting my conceal carry permit as well, for personal safety, although I don't know how much I'll actually use it (please no flames!!! :wave: :gah::gah:)

Anyway I just wanted to say hi! I've wanted to participate in some of the discussion but I feel a little weird, being that I just don't know as much about guns as you all do. I've learned a lot from these forums though!

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I'm also interested in getting my conceal carry permit as well, for personal safety, although I don't know how much I'll actually use it (please no flames!!! :wave: :gah::gah:)
Hopefully you will always use it but NEVER need it. It is best to be prepared. :yup:

Welcome from Oregon.

BTW, lurkers are fine. Stalkers, well that is another story.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome from Nebraska...

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome aboard! It's great that you're interested in learning more about firearms. Learn as much as you can from reliable sources and competent instructors, and go shoot!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia. Don't worry about responding to post here. This is a place to learn, and you learn by asking questions. Remember there's no such thing as a dumb question.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
sillygato,

Welcome from Michigan!

Asking questions is participating.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. No need to feel weird, we were all new to guns and CC at one point in time. Cheers. :wave:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.