Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today i purchased a M&P 40 shield. Went in the local shop knowing what i wanted to look at it was between this and the M&P 40c. There was something about the shield the way it felt i knew right away I like the grip. It might not be for everyone but it is for me lol. I spent more time trying to find a decent holster then with the gun. Did a quick clean and went to the range. Super happy shot 100 rounds 50 Pmc and 50 American eagle didn't have a single issue shot like a dream. As far as recoil a bit less or the same as a g27 nothing crazy easily manageable. Really enjoying this little gun gonna head back to the range tomorrow can't get enough.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats on the 40 shield I just got mine on Tue and get to shoot it tomorrow. I have the 40c it is my EDC so excited to see what the shield recoil feels like.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Love mine

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not bad I found that playing around with my grip made it less noticeable at the end of the session it wasn't even a part of my thought process. I like the trigger also i carried the gun earlier didn't even know it was there with a Galco iwb tuc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts