Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a 40c little brother for my 40 FS today. That stuff they put on them from the factory turns you into an addict. :image035:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Ordered a 40c little brother for my 40 FS today. That stuff they put on them from the factory turns you into an addict. :image035:
You noticed that, too? It's got to be the factory preservative S&W puts on their M&Ps although it could be something invisible they put on the grips. The fact that FS mags also fit in the compacts could have a bearing on the "problem".

I'm still waiting for delivery of my M&P 40C to complement my FS 40.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Hard not to become addicted to super high quality, accurate, budget friendly handguns.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a m&p40c on layaway and i'm already thinking about getting a 9mm conversion kit.
I really was on the fence with a 9mm, but I love the .40. Maybe a 9mm next time. If the wife doesn't kill me for this one. I forgot to mention that I ordered it. (oops)

You noticed that, too? It's got to be the factory preservative S&W puts on their M&Ps although it could be something invisible they put on the grips. The fact that FS mags also fit in the compacts could have a bearing on the "problem".

I'm still waiting for delivery of my M&P 40C to complement my FS 40.
Great minds....
They make an mag extension to use a 15 rounder in a 40c.

Hard not to become addicted to super high quality, accurate, budget friendly handguns.
+10

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm counting the days.......LGS said about 2 weeks, so we will see.
I have had one for 6 years now...best gun I own. Enjoy

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have the MP 40c I've added the CT grip to it. Since then I also got the BG380 and most recently the 9mm Shield.
[/URL]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts