Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any owners have any suggestions?

Looking to spend about 80-100. Am tired of IWB and like the easier reholstering OWB provides. Concealment is not an issue.

Kydex would be preferable I think as I don't like how a lot of holsters seem to transfer moisture to the slide after a hard days work.

Pics would be cool too!

J

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have a Comp-Tac and Talon Tactical for the full sized M and P. The CT is a bit stiffer and heavier, the Talon Tactical is more light and compact, may carry a bit closer to the body. Same comment for both company's mag pouches. Both are great companies to deal with and support the shooting sports and/or this forum.

·
Registered
737 Posts
FIST #7

Highly recommend any model FIST without reservation. Their products are affordable and extremely well made. Carrying a duty sized weapon concealed is non-fatiguing in this rig.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Look no further, best bang for the buck...
OWB

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
If you're looking for a SERPA style, Blackhawk makes a nice one. It's tough, you don't have to worry about a hard days work with it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Check out the Mitch Rosen Premier express. I have lots of OWB holsters from some of the top makers and this one is one of my favorites. You can get the full detail model but it's much more expensive and the only difference is the looks. As for a Kydex model, I'm not a big fan but I have a couple Safariland ALS which are lined with suade so it's eaiser on the guns finish. I like the Blackhawk Serpa also. Here is a pic of my Rosen Premier.

·
Registered
469 Posts
You can try a BLACKHAWK SERPA, I have one and its a great holster in my opinion. Comes with the standard belt loop and a paddle attachment for it as well - Under 60 bucks too. You can also get extra mag holders as well by blackhawk, all spring retention style for under $22 each.

-Steve

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input guys!

Moga, thanks for the pic! How long have you had that rig? looks like its held up well!

J

1 - 9 of 9 Posts