Defensive Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything about the Spike's Tactical M4 stripped lower receiver?

I have a chance to buy one for $165. Is that a good price, and more important, is it a good product for a "Do-It-Yourself" M4 build?

This will be my second AR and I'm looking to build my own so that I can really learn the M4.

Biker

·
Registered
277 Posts
Spike Tactical are so-so my buddy has a lower on his AR , i like Bushmaster Lowers they have very decent trigger pull . The catch is you get what you paid for. get a decent lower for a little bit more money.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
I've had excellent results from spikes. They are also super on customer service. Their $89 lower is great, both my son and I have them and they are as good as any other lower out there.

The worst thing about them is that after you get one you have to get more. I have one squirreled away for another build.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
As others have said, that's too much for a Spikes stripped lower. I have one sitting on the desk next to my keyboard; I picked it up as a 'just in case' during the late '08 - early '09 craze for $150. It's a nice enough lower, but certainly not worth a penny more than $150 (especially with that sale going on right now).

-B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts