Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently made an order with GrabAGun. This is my first time using them. As of right now my order is on hold, must be because of the holidays.

·
Premium Member
7,117 Posts
You could contact them tomorrow when everyone is back open for business again and ask. That's what I would do.

One possibility - if you didn't pay with a credit card, with most places there is a hold until a check is received and clears.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Just ordered a no longer produced scope from them this evening. Used their quote system and got the scope reduced by $139 (Leupold VX-R 3x9x40 in Firedot Duplex Reticle with CDS).

·
Registered
4,467 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I got my order straightened out, there was some confusion so I called them up and we got it all figured out. Today I just picked up my new gun at Cabela's. I fired a 50 round box of ammo at the range and I must say I am quite satisfied with GrabAGun and I will most definitely use them again in the future. Even with the transfer fee you get some of the best prices from them, at least that's my experience.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
So I got my order straightened out, there was some confusion so I called them up and we got it all figured out. Today I just picked up my new gun at Cabela's. I fired a 50 round box of ammo at the range and I must say I am quite satisfied with GrabAGun and I will most definitely use them again in the future. Even with the transfer fee you get some of the best prices from them, at least that's my experience.
What they charge for the transfer?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts