Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, with all the other junk going on here, how about a smile. I needed to run to WW for a few things and my wife sprung kid duty on me. OK, they got some money burning a hole in their pockets. OK so did I. So I get my junk together, put on my G19 in the Serpa. I'm carrying OC. I go into my 5yo's bedroom and try to hurry her up in getting shoes. She is carrying $4 in her hand. I tell her to get her pocketbook or let me carry the money. Tell her she does not need to carry the money in her hand like that to the store. She looks at me and says, "Are you carrying your gun to protect my $4?" I patted her on the head and told her not for the $4, it was for something a lot more important than the money. I looked at my wife and she had that "oh, how sweet" mommy look.

"Your going to carry around the children?" Nope. I'm going to carry for the children! :hand10: And if you don't understand that, get into that dangerous car, keep your kids off the trampoline and swing set, don't let them take baths, put on your helmets and leave! Does that come across as too harsh? :image035:

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
She looks at me and says, "Are you carrying your gun to protect my $4?" I patted her on the head and told her not for the $4, it was for something a lot more important than the money.
That about sums it all up. :yup:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
"Your going to carry around the children?" Nope. I'm going to carry for the children! :hand10: And if you don't understand that, get into that dangerous car, keep your kids off the trampoline and swing set, don't let them take baths, put on your helmets and leave! Does that come across as too harsh? :image035:
AMEN Brother! Riding in a car is the most dangerous thing our kids will do in a normal day. And no one even thinks twice about it.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
She looks at me and says, "Are you carrying your gun to protect my $4?" I patted her on the head and told her not for the $4, it was for something a lot more important than the money.
"Your going to carry around the children?" Nope. I'm going to carry for the children! :hand10:
Yup. :yup:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Thats very cool

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
That was awesome and you get about 100 Best-Dad points for that. I think you summed it up Perfectly :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wife should have bought you a box of ammo for that comment!:bier:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
LOL! Awesome response! Harsh? No. Reality? Yes! Bravo!

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Mmmm, I'd say that you're one smart daddy.:yup::hand10::congrats:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts