Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Yea it does. Its to early in the morning to get the blood pumping like that. :smile:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Heck with the holster, who is the red head chick? :22a:

·
Registered
462 Posts
:drool: Ok, so who wants the honour and privilage of buying and mailing me that set of DVD's? :bigsmile:

·
Registered
779 Posts
As for the videos, might have to get those. As for Magpul, it turns out they do some classes up in WI that are relatively close, think we're going to have to get in on that.
Hell, JD, we can bring 'em to our range. Make you a deal: You get me the contact information and I'll see what the terms are.

Dan

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
must.... order... now.... :comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Called them today!!! There classes are booked for the rest of the year.... I was down hearted and dejected after that.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Magpul's new Video

I got mine last Friday. Lot's of stuff to watch. The first two DVD's are way more than an hour, the third is a bit over an hour, and the 4th video has drills, equipment and how the two trainers like silencers on their house guns so they don't blast their ears and can communicate with their family easier. They also recommended sub-sonic ammo for house use. The guns they use in the video have threaded barrels. And yes the red head is a student at Ga. Tech in Atlanta.

The quality and information presented is of very high quality and some of the best I have seen. Five Stars!

·
Registered
687 Posts
That looks AWESOME.

Looks like alot of money went into production and filming.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got mine last Friday. Lot's of stuff to watch. The first two DVD's are way more than an hour, the third is a bit over an hour, and the 4th video has drills, equipment and how the two trainers like silencers on their house guns so they don't blast their ears and can communicate with their family easier. They also recommended sub-sonic ammo for house use. The guns they use in the video have threaded barrels. And yes the red head is a student at Ga. Tech in Atlanta.

The quality and information presented is of very high quality and some of the best I have seen. Five Stars!
I would completely agree with this post. Magpul productions keep getting better and better.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I ordered this and am almost through the 1st DVD. All I can say is WOW. This is a must have for anybody who owns and carries a concealed firearm

1 - 20 of 30 Posts