Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe one of the members here can help me , I am sending emails and I have no "receipts" or evidence I ever sent them . I can not find the email once I hit send .

Can anyone explain that ???

·
Super Moderator
19,372 Posts
Oh Lord... how did he figure this all out the first time around?

Reactions: Wasp

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Maybe one of the members here can help me , I am sending emails and I have no "receipts" or evidence I ever sent them . I can not find the email once I hit send .

Can anyone explain that ???
Yes.........you sent it, it's gone.:35:

Oh Lord... how did he figure this all out the first time around?
He's from Maryland, you have to give him a minute.

Be right there. Keep the porch light on!

Hilarious Scotty!

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
As indicated, just update your Private Messaging settings, inside the General Settings page:

Sent Private Messages:

• Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
  • Don't save a copy of sent messages
When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.​

·
Premium Member
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had all my settings correct on my first profile , I am finding these problems as I am going and fine tuning my new profile .

Sorry about that fellows , but I am sure other things exist like a member said he tried to send me an email and could not .

Just some new problems for me as my profile is different then what it used to be .

Like I try to add my location , things about me , gun I carry ...................I hit the save button and no save ................not sure why but it is what it is .

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
... but I am sure other things exist like a member said he tried to send me an email and could not .
Well, in an account that's had lots of PM traffic (in/out) that is almost certainly due to one thing: the PM box having too many items in it. There's a limit of 50 items, IIRC. That tally includes everything in the PM box ... inbox, sent, folders, etc. Can't just manage the inbox only, as it'll bump up against the 50 limit at some point.

·
Premium Member
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, in an account that's had lots of PM traffic (in/out) that is almost certainly due to one thing: the PM box having too many items in it. There's a limit of 50 items, IIRC. That tally includes everything in the PM box ... inbox, sent, folders, etc. Can't just manage the inbox only, as it'll bump up against the 50 limit at some point.
Yes I lost my 500 mailbox limit as well . I did go and delete most of my mailbox history I guess I will delete more or all of it . I'll work thru it .

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
Man Welder keep them coming. Every time you find something it makes me go looking in mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts