Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always said that my wife was a talented lady. Now I'm sure. Made the pattern and created it herself. The silver was the prototype...black is coming. We live in a state that requires masks. I have cloth ones in my pockets, but this will now be my go to. plague.jpg

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I always said that my wife was a talented lady. Now I'm sure. Made the pattern and created it herself. The silver was the prototype...black is coming. We live in a state that requires masks. I have cloth ones in my pockets, but this will now be my go to. View attachment 324078
Ahhhhhhhhh the traditional Plague Doctor mask, very appropriate. Well played my friend

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd love to see someone wearing one of those walking into a Walmart Grocery.
Folks in the middle of PA. just might get that chance...Though I shop karn's...not so much wally world.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Fred Flintstone just ordered ILLinois closed another month !!! Masks will be mandatory May 1---hahahahahaha…..section of the Concealed Carry Permit states that: any mask or face covering shall NOT be worn while concealing a Firearm. Made a copy of that to carry with me when the Gestapo arrives to remove me.

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
An old French design. Nicely done.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Fred Flintstone just ordered ILLinois closed another month !!! Masks will be mandatory May 1---hahahahahaha…..section of the Concealed Carry Permit states that: any mask or face covering shall NOT be worn while concealing a Firearm. Made a copy of that to carry with me when the Gestapo arrives to remove me.
I thought I'd remembered that rule. I wonder how this is going to play out.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Hmmmmm can a privately owned business (wally world, grocery etc) turn you away for not wearing one?? I'm assuming yes their business their rules??

·
Registered
895 Posts
Doing a search on Illinois ccw and face masks didn't turn up anything yet. But the original house bill on mask preempts medical needs. Sort of still up in the air somewhat.

·
Premium Member
33,804 Posts
I've tried to find information which indicates that wearing masks actually serves to prevent the spread of CV, and keep coming short. Maybe, might and experts recommend is generally as good as it gets. Much like awbs, ubcs, and similar measures, masks strike me as feel-good measures which accomplish little, if anything overall. JMO, of course, but based on what I read.

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Hmmmmm can a privately owned business (wally world, grocery etc) turn you away for not wearing one?? I'm assuming yes their business their rules??
Yes they can.
My son went to his doctor to get his 6 month physical for his mariner license.
Showed up without a mask, they told him he could not come in without one.
Had to find a bandanna in hisjeep

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Doing a search on Illinois ccw and face masks didn't turn up anything yet. But the original house bill on mask preempts medical needs. Sort of still up in the air somewhat.
Sec. 24-1. Unlawful use of weapons.
(a) A person commits the offense of unlawful use of weapons when he knowingly:
(9) Carries or possesses in a vehicle or on or about his or her person any pistol, revolver, stun gun or taser or firearm or ballistic knife, when he or she is hooded, robed or masked in such manner as to conceal his or her identity; (this violation is a Class 4 Felony)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts