Defensive Carry banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Some of you are good with beating someone to death for peeking in a window?
Mike, why do you make it sound like it’s a child looking into a store window at Christmas?

Geez, this is a pervert, perverts are dangerous! If the perv was behaving himself and stayed home then he would be alive, simple really.

·
Premium Member
33,727 Posts
Mike, why do you make it sound like it’s a child looking into a store window at Christmas?

Geez, this is a pervert, perverts are dangerous! If the perv was behaving himself and stayed home then he would be alive, simple really.
"Pervert" covers a lot of barn with a very wide brush.

The guy who was beaten to death was a voyeur, a person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point. Here is the legal description in Florida, the state this happened in: https://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/sex/voyeurism.html

The dead man was beaten to death over the commission of a misdemeanor.

Reactions: AzQkr

·
Banned
19,639 Posts

So again, you're reiterating it's perfectly acceptable to be the judge, jury and executioner if its a peeping tom looking in your windows. So if this happened to you and the coast guard guy, you'd expect him to go outside naked, confront said person and beat them to death with his hands and feet?.

VERY interesting mentality you two have exhibited here.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts

The guy who was beaten to death was a voyeur, a person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point. Here is the legal description in Florida, the state this happened in: https://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/sex/voyeurism.html

One, I’ve never heard of that before and now I’m deeply concerned that folks are making up stuff (not you but medical/legal folks) to save the perverts so to speak. You shouldn’t know about things like that, nobody should.

Two, on your second and last sentence, most folks that are beaten to death are dead. Observation on my part that’s all.

·
Premium Member
33,727 Posts
One, I’ve never heard of that before and now I’m deeply concerned that folks are making up stuff (not you but medical/legal folks) to save the perverts so to speak. You shouldn’t know about things like that, nobody should.

Two, on your second and last sentence, most folks that are beaten to death are dead. Observation on my part that’s all.
I was concerned with offending propriety, otherwise I would have used the word "victim".

Reactions: Sister

·
Banned
19,639 Posts

If he'd only behaved himself, and not committed a misdemeanor he'd be alive today. :redface:

·
Premium Member
33,727 Posts
If he'd only behaved himself, and not committed a misdemeanor he'd be alive today. :redface:
Dead jaywalkers everywhere would nod their heads approvingly, were they only able.

Reactions: AzQkr
61 - 69 of 69 Posts