1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
There is no info on why the cops say it was accidental. Perhaps the gun was not in a holster or not in a proper holster? Perhaps he was handling the weapon then maybe dropped it and grabbed for it?

Reactions: TeflonDon

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Lots of ways, all accidents, probably involved holstering after unholstering. Distracted, stumbling, trying to holster and gun pivots and he presses the trigger by reacting, etc.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Not the first person who ever fumbled his gun and shot himself. Probably had too many things in his hands and was in a hurry. It might have slipped out of the holster and he wasn't careful putting it back in. Can't imagine how I could point one at my head unless it was dropped.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
I do not want to imagine............I refuse.............

Reactions: strider43

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I've seen people have gun in hand, then push the top of the door open with their hand ..... pointing the gun straight at their head as they did. I'm made comments to them about what they just did, and they didn't realize they had. Don't multi-task with a gun in your hand.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
The linked article doesn't even state that it was a handgun. Maybe it was a rifle or shotgun that he grabbed by the barrel...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts