Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
You have to wonder what goes thru people's minds. What was he thinking. Just more proof that we never know when evil will come calling.

·
Super Moderator
18,002 Posts
I have one question, was the second officer grazed by friendly fire?
I would say that is distinct possibility.

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
18 shots fired and he was only hit twice? Sounds like those cops need to go to the range more often!
Yeah I was gonna post the same comment , 18 shots and the BG is not dead . Now we have to pay for a trial and jail-time for the BG that should be dead .

I do wish the officer(s) a speedy recovery .

·
Registered
929 Posts
Police fired 18 shots, striking Joudeh at least twice. "They shot until the threat was stopped," said O'Neill.
NO .... they shot until they finally hit him.

"fired 18 shots, striking J. at least twice" .... as if that's an award-winning impressive hit to shot ratio .... WOW!!!!

18 shots, 2 hits, about par for NYPD ... I wonder where the other 16 went / what or who they hit.

Anytime an "Anti" uses the argument that only police & military should have guns because they're the "professionals" & they know what they're doing, & Joe Q. Public doesn't ... just show 'em this article.

Reactions: MAJOkie and airslot

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
18 shots fired and he was only hit twice? Sounds like those cops need to go to the range more often!
Most NYPD officers only go to range when they need to qualify( once yearly I think). So in most instances. You or I have better marksmanship then the Average Uniformed NYPD officer (look up Empire State Building shooting. At that one they injured 12 bystanders )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
3,890 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
when NY had the S&W #10 as an issue weapon, the officers will complain that they could hit anything with it, the old chief at the time, will tell them to hit the range and practice, I see now he was right.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I lived in Las Vegas for about 3 years, about 12 years ago. Machetes were big there. I remember a handful of incidents where a machete wielder did a lot of damage during their minor rampage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts