Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The City of Seattle is at it's lowest police population in years as officers leave the department in droves seeking retirement or an agency which will actually support them rather than throw them under a bus.

https://mynorthwest.com/2236407/rant...police-exodus/

·
Registered
36,875 Posts
Whoda thunk?

Reactions: NavCop

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
A kinder gentler social worker/officer will rise from the ashes, heaven help the residents of Seattle

·
Registered
36,875 Posts
Seattle is a lost city. Normal people need to get out while they still can. Give it another year or so and they won't be able to sell their houses.
There will be an abundance of leftists looking for homes outside of CA.

·
Super Moderator
23,712 Posts
Boeing has announced moving the 787 manufacturing to South Caroline. Good bye, Boeing! Good bye, high paying manufacturing jobs!

Sucks to be Seattle.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I agree. Seattle is lost. The normal people there just don't know it yet. I think that the only way to save that city, if possible at all, would be to get the city council and mayor out, and replace them with conservative people of outstanding moral fiber. Probably going to need to do the same with the DA, and possibly the judges, too. And then arrest and prosecute all of the troublemakers, to the fullest extent of the law. An uphill battle from hell, if you ask me. Better to let the city implode, and hope it doesn't spread.

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With Boeing leaving, the tourist industry gone, and the city still in the control of a liberal mayor and council, I think they may have start over once the smoke clears.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Seattle is a mess that hates it's own police. Many who remain on the force still try valiantly to protect the city from itself, but it's a rear-guard action. Citizens of the city are entirely deserving of the hell that is coming their way in the next few years.

The only regret I have about it, is that so many are fleeing Seattle and spreading their cancerous ideology to other areas that don't deserve to be infected in that way...

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
We need to institute some conservative re-education camps!

Reactions: msgt/ret and 4Bama
1 - 20 of 26 Posts