Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was available in the old forum, so I could mark all forums read with one click. I can't find a way to do that in this now. I see a "mark this forum" button at the top of each forum, but that would take forever to go into each forum and do that.

Am I missing it or is that very useful feature just gone?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Right at the top of the posts, there is a box that says "Mark all read"
No, there is not.

There is a box in each sub forum that will allow you to mark It read.

If you want to mark all forums read, like you could(easily) in the old vbulletin version, you either have to mark each sub forum read Or find the hidden special place the mark all forums read box has been placed. Yet another improvement for someone unknown.

·
Registered
274 Posts
When you come to the site and click on 'New', the Mark all Read box appears. Why would you want to mark All Read before clicking on new ?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
@Nod you wouldn't. What I do is, read the new posts for the items I want to, and when done mark everything read.

@jejb The answer is what Nod said. Click on the "New" button in the upper right by your name, and you get the option to "Mark All Read". A one stop location to do what you want to. It took me a bit to find that as well.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Just like you two say it is found after clicking New but why do you want to have to click New after you have viewed the full forum listing(To the left just below "New" ) and read everything that interests you today?

Not all people read forums the same way guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts