Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the top of each Forum section there is a "Mark All Read" button. This will mark all posts in that particular section as having been read.

What I do not see is anyway to mark all posts as having been read across the entire forum. It would be nice o no have to go int sections of the forum that I am not really interested in just to have them marked as having been read. Is there any way to do this?

Yes, I realize that if I am not interested in a specific section, I just don't have to go into it, but I like to be able to just take a quick look to see what sections have new posts in them and just find it irritation that there is no easy way for me to do this with the new DC interface. Am I just missing something?

·
Administrator
1,583 Posts
How To Mark Forums Read

If you want to mark a specific forum as read, navigate to that forum. At the top you will see a button to “Mark All Read.

If you want to mark all threads in the community as read, click on NEW near the upper right-hand corners of the site.

Click on Mark All Read.

You will then see a popup confirming that this is what you want to do. Click “Mark All Read”.

- Cricket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts