Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
A bill to make it against the law to suspend kids who do that action! I cannot believe we now have to have another law on the books to keep idiots from not using their common sense when they suspend kids for being.....KIDS!

·
Registered
358 Posts
If they passed a bill making it illegal for school system employees to act like morons, we'd all have to send our kids to private schools due to lack of available staff.
LOL.....you may be right!

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I keep telling people we're not making these things up, but they just won't believe me.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
I don't think we need another law. Too many laws.

I think these administrators need to be publicly humiliated for their poor judgment and lack of common sense. They should have to explain their actions to a board of education and the public and have their pay (during the pay period) adjusted.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Just shows that the "new and improved" America sucks..................

·
Registered
702 Posts
It's a sad state of affairs when you have to have a law that allows kids to be kids.
If the PC of today was around when I went to school I would never have got out of kindergarten. I guess I would be the oldest one at 72, and would have a hard time fitting into one of the desks.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
He's had it in for "pastry guns" ever since his wife wanted to involve one in some kinky sex thingy.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Actually not funny. I have told this story and similar ones to some non-gun folks who straight out thought I was joking or making it up.
I keep telling people we're not making these things up, but they just won't believe me.

·
Super Moderator
25,544 Posts
If they passed a bill making it illegal for school system employees to act like morons, we'd all have to send our kids to private schools due to lack of available staff.
Don't worry, this is Maryland and the new law was proposed by a Republican. The Democrats will never let it get out of committee!

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I worked at a university that had a college of education, their students consistently had the lowest SAT (or what ever these days) and university wide were the lowest performing students. That is what we have running the pyblic schools these days.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts