Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For MD folks - particularly those who are not involved with this - do go read the thread on THR.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=183855

Looks like things are making some progress. Any progress is encouraging I reckon - and it's a long hard fight.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
I just cannot see the People's Republic of Maryland going shall-issue.

I certainly hold out hope for those still there, but I dont regret getting the heck out.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
I'm doing my "annual" writing.

We had a bunch of these same bills last year, and they never got out of committee, for the life of me I can't remember why, except it was "political doings". Right now (Although I hope I'm wrong), I can't see much hope on a "shall issue". They couldn't even pass a bill that would let Marylanders legally use the McDonald's drive thru window on the way home from the range! :mad: :rant: :ticking: :comeandgetsome: :hand1:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
rstickle said:
I'm doing my "annual" writing.

They couldn't even pass a bill that would let Marylanders legally use the McDonald's drive thru window on the way home from the range! :mad: :rant: :ticking: :comeandgetsome: :hand1:

Can't even pick up some freedom fries on the way home, Dang,

Fingers crossed down here in VA, If it dosen't pass, Come on down, We likes our guns and have a multi justice system for those really BAD BG's, Electricity, and Injection.:image035:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts