Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. new guy here , I am 41 year old ex NG Military Police , former TKD instructor , license to Carry in mass ( and do always ) , I like big dogs , smaller government ( in my dreams ). Semi expensive knives , Sig handguns and pre 87 jeeps.

My wife is legally blind , my little girl is 10 , My Great Dane bitch is 2. We as a family - hate taxes , dislike Liberals, and spend as much time as possible at our camp in Maine.

Also - I would like to offer a formal apology from all the sane people in Massachusetts : We are sorry that Ted kennedy and John Kerry come from here. it's not our fault. We really do keep trying to make them go away. ....

·
Registered
686 Posts
wow...a conservative from mass... :eek:

that's almost as cool as a conservative from new jersey...(that's me...) :silly:

Just kidding man. Welcome to the forums, everyone around has a WEALTH of information to share, on a variety of topics.

Feel free to just jump right in wherever you'd like.

again, welcome!!

--Jim

:AR15firin

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome,
It's always good to hear from a dissident living in one of the People's Republics. I'm glad you have a refuge up north you can escape to when the Blue State gets to you.

Thank you for serving our country in the National Guard.

I look forward to your contributions to the forum.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Glad to see you made it here. NOW, all ya need to do is move north, or down east
UH-YUH !! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
hey - welcome ! :smile:

I am wondering - did you graduate to your username thru the ''snafu'' route? :biggrin:

BTW - 'nother SIG guy here - daily carry 226ST.

·
Super Moderator
18,107 Posts
Hey... it could be worse...

You might have Bill and Hillary Clinton to claim from your home state.
Two of the most dangerous people to freedom and truth the world has ever seen...and they havent even made their mark on society yet. :eek:
We've been appologizing ever since... :dunno:

Welcome to the forum Fubar. :1prost:

Im glad to see at least one sane person from the PRM.
I've got kin in Fall River and Somerset...and NONE of them are sane.... :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, fubar. Glad you found us. :smile:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome from another guy from Mass.

These people were instrumental in helping me get my license to carry! Stick around! Lots of nice people here!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky . Same same re Kennedy and Kerry. I kind o' hate it 'cause Kentucky starts with a K too but at least I'm pretty far removed !!

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome!

Red-Stater's tend to think of New England's Conservatives as being sort of a "pro-gun Maquis" operating behind enemy lines :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Team American said:
Welcome!

Red-Stater's tend to think of New England's Conservatives as being sort of a "pro-gun Maquis" operating behind enemy lines :biggrin:
And it certainly feels that way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.