1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The laws definitely don't work...but other problems certainly exist.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
It's easier to throw a new toothless law at it than solve the problem.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Here we go throwing facts in were they don't belong. The anti gun crowd don't care about facts, they don't care about number. All they care about is what they think is right and everyone should abide by what they think, or be imprisoned for it. The biggest problem is we have to many people now a days drinking the kool-aid and not going by facts or history. That, is going to be one hard thing to change. Watching this country fall is hard, but watching the people fall from the country is even harder.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I wish I could live in a world where I could explain everything that happens as being a part of a FALSE FLAG operation ran by my political enemies. A world where despite those enemies being nearly omnipotent that I would always know exactly what they are up to despite having to wear a tin foil hat that interferes with my psychic abilities while protecting me for the mind control waves....

For the tl;dr contingent who didn't skip to the end to see what the point of the article is.... well I just explained it

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
The article never really addresses the "why." And of course, there is no definitive right or wrong answer as we don't really know the causation vs correlation.

In my opinion, which means nothing, I think it has to do with the connection between the liberal media and a liberal administration together pushing their agenda and fanning the flames of divisive controversy through sensationalism, blame, hype, and overexposure. The Divider in Chief set this country back decades on so many fronts and the media was the benefactor. Just a thought.

Here's an example of media over-sensationalism. As if the actual event itself wasn't sensational enough, the media gets on the scene late and has to have people stage a re-enactment of the carrying out of victims for the camera after the fact because they missed it when it actually happened. Just watch the news coverage...it's the only explanation I could come up with. Media sensationalism at it's finest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts