Defensive Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First post here after a lot of lurking.

Does anyone here carry a Maxped Single Sheath as a magazine carrier in the horizontal position on their belt? I'm considering this as a carry option but would like to hear about peoples experiences with this. I haven't seen one in person but I hear they are quite chunky, which I don't mind but am wondering if anyone finds them too chunky. I would be carrying a P226 9mm 15/18 round magazine wearing jeans and t-shirt/polo shirt.

Anyone have any photos?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hi all,

First post here after a lot of lurking.

Does anyone here carry a Maxped Single Sheath as a magazine carrier in the horizontal position on their belt? I'm considering this as a carry option but would like to hear about peoples experiences with this. I haven't seen one in person but I hear they are quite chunky, which I don't mind but am wondering if anyone finds them too chunky. I would be carrying a P226 9mm 15/18 round magazine wearing jeans and t-shirt/polo shirt.

Anyone have any photos?

Thanks guys.

I have used the single sheath on occasion but not as a mag carrier. The sheath is really meant to carry a lot of "stuff" and, as such, is designed to be expandible. The result is that it makes for a fairly bulky operation at the belt and IMHO, if concealment is the goal, is not a particularly good choice. I am a very big fan of Maxpedition products and do not mean to criticize them at all. But the single sheath can be pretty large. FWIW!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts