Defensive Carry banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Use a Galco KingTuk for an S&W J Frame
Crossbreed SuperTuck for Ruger SR9c
Crossbreed is outstanding and very comfortable. Galco is good but not as comfortable (granted the revolver v auto makes some difference).
Recommend Crossbreed for sure.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Surprised to see this one isn't yet on your list:

International Handgun Leather - Home

Ian and I go way back and his work is superb; he'll be well-known to the IPSC crowd.
Has anyone had any experience with this company? I've been to their website, and their holsters look top notch. My main question is their turn around time from time of order until it ships to your door. I couldn't find anything on their website, and according to an e-mail reply, they won't be back in their office until Monday the 21st. Thanks for any response I get.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
I bought a holster from Garrett and they sounded awesome. I liked the holster when I got it but when I tried to make it a bit looser it literally flew apart. I couldn't get it back together again so they refunded my money and I returned the holster.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Love the list, after purchasing 1/2 a draw full of nice holsters,
I decided to fill the rest of the draw with ones ill make
Myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was wondering if anybody had any info on this holster maker? Home | On Your 6 Designs i like the design of their holsters and the price seems good but i got burnt before with a holster maker Cobra Extreme conceilment holsters and i don't want to get burnt again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That list of dealers is amazing but long, any suggestions for an exotic stingray or alligator holster maker that will make me one to cover the slide all the way to the firing pin, inside and or outside waist design.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Administrator
143,478 Posts
This thread has not been updated or revised in ages but feel free to glean what you can from it or make useful/helpful additions here.

121 - 140 of 141 Posts