Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been curious as to why we have chosen the names we wish to be identified on this forum.
Some are quite obvious, other not so much.
Though i would start this thread if anyone cares to explain their name and the reason for picking it.
I will start.
KILTED COWBOY. Well I am from Texas. I dress in western attire daily. I Identify with the Cowboy and try to live by the Cowboy code. I have some Scottish blood in me and at times enjoy wearing the Kilt.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
Retired PD CHAPlain. The OLD part means I self identify with people like @OldVet ...however I don't send out Christmas cards at all any more. I used to do that for church member families. Try writing out 800+ Christmas cards every year!

BTW Nice aircraft @Hawker800 !!

·
Registered
Various
15,545 Posts
When I was an advisor on Swift Boats, we did a lot of radio checks for a sense of security. The answer you wanted to hear was, "I hear you loud and clear." That morphed to "I hear you Lima Charlie" which is military phonetic alphabet for LC. Often you heard, "I hear you Licken Chicken." When I joined the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth forum, I used LimaCharlie as my site name instead of LickenChicken.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts