Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was perusing the above thread in the off topic and humor forum and found that I couldn't see all of the pics. The type of pic I can't see is the type in post #2 and Betty's in post#6, for examples. I can see the attached photos and those that are links. I'm running Windows XP Pro and IE with Norton Security. I checked my settings for this site and have the proper boxes checked for viewing images.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks EX, its an exellent pic.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good pic Jim.

As for the others - well, sometimes depending where they are hosted they can ''expire'' or bandwidth gets used up etc. I'll go check again and see what I can see.

40Fiver - just looked and yeah - they have somehow ''expired''. The #2 pic was on MySpace and Betty's - not sure but red X's for me too - it happens after months.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
yep, that is quite an old forum thread.
That 'splains some of the dead photos.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Yep, the photos were either moved or deleted off the hosting server.

That thread is over a year old from what I have seen.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - gotta compete with Jim :wink: Last year IDPA - about same time as my shoot will be next weekend.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help guys. It came up on a new posts search and I didn't even think to look at the dates on the early posts. I was certainly in Condition WHITE :sheep: on that one.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Great pics. "A pict's worth a thousand rounds." Just an idea for Bumper, how bout allowing a mini photo gallery in every profile, to help know each other's favorite guns, gear, scenes, and selves...maybe 10-12 small (200X200) thumbnails to save space yet have a bit of resolution.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.