1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
21,467 Posts
That’s ok. I’m sure a lot of American citizens have a list too….

·
Registered
45,327 Posts
I have a list too, albeit it's probably shorter than Garland's.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
He was rightfully turned down for SCOTUS so now he’s on a scorched earth mission to target anyone who won’t bow down. This is the most dangerous man in the US today. He has the full weight of the justice department behind him, and is only accountable to a bumbling senile idiot who doesn’t know where he is half the time.

·
Registered
412 Posts
What bunch of total tools we're are saddled with these days...Fauci, Garland, and Milley. All lap dogs for a president that most likely cannot remember their names without a teleprompter.

Congratulations American... somehow a muppet was elected as president and to make matters even worse we have no clue who is in control of it or its minions?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,176 Posts
What bunch of total tools were are saddled with these days...Fauci, Garland, and Milley. All lap dogs for a president that most likely cannot remember their names without a teleprompter.

Congratulations American... somehow a muppet was elected as president and to make matters even worse we have no clue who is in control of it or its minions?

"NO most likely about it"!

·
Premium Member
10,788 Posts
What bunch of total tools were are saddled with these days...Fauci, Garland, and Milley. All lap dogs for a president that most likely cannot remember their names without a teleprompter.

That Muppet is not pulling the strings, they are not lap dogs to Biden. It is more sinister than that. It is the shadow government that is pulling the strings. The unelected bureaucrats who stay in power from one administration to the next. They finally have someone they can mold into whatever they need. That is why it was imperative to get rid of Trump. It goes far beyond even Pelosi and Schumer. They are also lap dogs.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts

And yet they thought Trump was bad......From what I've seen, it's the liberals that are the Fascists.

·
Registered
616 Posts
That Muppet is not pulling the strings, they are not lap dogs to Biden. It is more sinister than that. It is the shadow government that is pulling the strings. The unelected bureaucrats who stay in power from one administration to the next. They finally have someone they can mold into whatever they need. That is why it was imperative to get rid of Trump. It goes far beyond even Pelosi and Schumer. They are also lap dogs.
Garland probably just circled your post. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts