Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter's getting a Remington 870 Express from Santa this year. She's 16 so I figure it's a great time for her to learn how to rip silhouettes with a 12 ga. :ticking: I took her and my 7 yr. old boy out yesterday and she did great with my .40 and .45! They both made me proud as even my 7 yr. old was dancing plastic bottles from about 10 yards with my uncle's Walther P22. I should have taken pictures but I didn't think to bring the camera. :confused: Anyways, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas everyone and may your barrels remain cool into the new year!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too! :santaclaus: :merrychristmas: :santaclaus:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Same to you sir! :merrychristmas:

GBK

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Merry Christmas to you. I hope all here have a chance to be with loved ones soon. Those in the service, hang in there many of us have done it before you and you will get through it. God Bless one and all.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I'm getting my wife a G26 for Christmas this year. It's going to be a little late coming, so I got her a diamond ring to hold her over. I've also enrolled us both in a Glock Armorer's class in state four weeks from now. I didn't get a gun for Christmas. This is what I got from my wife:
Rascal......loose cannon....3 month old Dachshund/Terrier mix saved from the local shelter.

The NWS is also predicting us some 7-11 inches of snow over the holiday/weekend which I'm rather excited about! Gonna be a great Christmas here!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I'm getting my wife a G26 for Christmas this year. It's going to be a little late coming, so I got her a diamond ring to hold her over. I've also enrolled us both in a Glock Armorer's class in state four weeks from now. I didn't get a gun for Christmas. This is what I got from my wife:
Rascal......loose cannon....3 month old Dachshund/Terrier mix saved from the local shelter.
Cool lookin Dachshund/Terrier mix!

Here's a pic of my little Rattie the day I brought her home from the SPCA ... Winnie.jpg

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Merry Christmas too you and all at DC... I hope you all enjoy your family and friends company and eat like kings.

God Bless one and all, rottkeeper

·
Registered
10,871 Posts
Same to you sir! :merrychristmas:

GBK

What he said to EVERYONE!!

Still love the new hat , gottabkiddin!!

"If you are unwilling to defend even your own lives, then you are like mice trying to 'negotiate' with owls. You regard their ways as 'wrong.' They regard you as dinner."-- John Farnam

·
Registered
275 Posts
:santaclaus: Santa delivered her a fine shotgun. Teach here wisely so she has many more Christmas'.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the members on the forum. Our special folks the;serviceman and servicewomen stay safe as you work to complete your mission. We support
you and what you do.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts

The NWS is also predicting us some 7-11 inches of snow over the holiday/weekend which I'm rather excited about! Gonna be a great Christmas here!
Great looking pup RamRod!!

I am so excited about my daughters gift, she's getting a Red Ryder BB gun (compromise with the wife...baby steps right), can't wait to start teaching her how to shoot!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone....and a special thank you to all those who have and currently serve and help keep us free. God Bless!

·
Registered
749 Posts
To all the folks on this forum and to our servicemen and servicewomen, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Stay safe. Ramrod, loving the new dog.

·
Registered
241 Posts
MPRP, glad to hear the kids are into shooting. Great family fun.
RamRod, nice doggy!

Everybody else, Have a great Christmas and be safe.:santaclaus:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone here.

We've done alright in the weapons department so far. My better half purchased a Rossi 38 and while there, I gave in and purchased a Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 Gauge. I'm going after the Rossi 357 2 inch Stainless next, Ruger just wants to dang much for that 3 inch they have, totally ridiculous in my view.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and wonderful time with your family.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
This Christmas turned out better then I thought, got an extra $621 that I didn't expect in the mail yesterday, didn't check it until today, so I get to purchase this now as soon as I ask of course, but I'll sweeten the deal with buying here CD Player also. Picture attached of her Rossi 38 and my Mossberg 12 Ga

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts