Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife and I are still in San Antonio, we go home in the AM.
Met a nice couple from Arkansas & another from here had a drink with each of them different nights while waiting to eat. ( not me of course) anyway somehow the conversation turned to guns with both couples??? Can't remember why, showed both my NYS Pistol card they had never heard of such a thing!
Didn't say I was carrying but I did say its nice to meet some people that still live in America!
Oh and get this the couple from Arkansas has a family member with a Pharmacy/Gun Shop,
Gotta love it.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Oh and get this the couple from Arkansas has a family member with a Pharmacy/Gun Shop,
Gotta love it.
There used to be lots of Feed Store / Rifle Shop / Gunsmith combinations, back when.

Nice to see some "real" folk, out and about. And in NY, too. Who'da thunk it?

Glad you met them. And glad you weren't "et." :tongue:

·
Registered
938 Posts
There used to be lots of Feed Store / Rifle Shop / Gunsmith combinations, back when.

Nice to see some "real" folk, out and about. And in NY, too. Who'da thunk it?

Glad you met them. And glad you weren't "et." :tongue:
I actually bought a handgun at one such earlier this year. Prices Creek General Store. You can fill up your car, get a gallon of milk, a Moon Pie and a Mtn. Dew, a Carhart coat and a handgun or rifle and ammo. It will all be rung up on the same register at the front of the store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts