Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After looking at the Michagan Reciprocity Map then the New Hampshire Reciprocity Map. It seems we in Michigan do not benefit any from it. After looking at other states, Michigan is about as good as it gets other then Florida as far states that issue non-resident permits

http://www.packing.org/state/

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Yep, we have it pretty good here in Michigan. I thought about applying to other non res. licenses, but I don't think it is worth the hassle. I live close to the border, but indiana, and ohio are good for us. so 95% of my travel I am covered.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rock and Glock said:
Huh? I guess I don't understand that statement about Kansas and Nebraska at all? What map are you looking at? Kansas does not yet have a concealed handgun statute (one is on the Governors desk for signature), and I thought Nebraska was the same. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to understand. Thanks.

Sorry Rock, my mistake. I had to edit that out..

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Still seems that the FL non-res is about the most useful - anyways I think it is for me.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I'm covered in NM with my FL permit but get SC with my MI permit. What's the deal with WV? No reciprocity? I got my FL permit while I lived in WI. It doesn't help me much now. Don't know if I will renew it when it expires. Maybe if I head down to NM, but otherwise probably not. Don't travel as much as I thought I would. I go to WI to visit family and can't carry there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts