Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Holster choices are very limited at midway usa or other outlets. Search for a style you want and look at maker sites . Then you can reduce your opinions by looking for reviews and finally asking for opinions opinions .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They have the holster I want at a fair price, I'm just leery about buying online with unfamiliar sites.
I'll buy from them seeing as y'all all have had positive business with them
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
As I recall I purchased two from Midway. Other items as well. No problems for me. (But they were pretty basic Safariland plastic paddles).

I have purchased magazines, optics and scopes and lots of accessory items from Midway. Between them and Midsouth Shooters I go with the currently better price on most items I buy mail-order. Been buying from Midsouth Shooters since the 1970's when there were a two page newspaper-type catalog.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yep, bought a Galco from Midway. Have since bought a number of other items (including a shipment of goods on the way right now). No problems, no complaints.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Not holsters but many other gun related items and they have all been positive. Good company in my book.
Yep...same here. I've ordered countless items from them over the years and the only one problem I had they fixed on their dime right quick. IIRC they're a family owned/operated corp.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I have purchased holsters and probably thousands of dollars of other stuff as well. I have never had a problem with them. They are great to do business. You can also find a lot of holsters on Amazon as well. They have a great return policy too.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
They have the holster I want at a fair price, I'm just leery about buying online with unfamiliar sites.
I'll buy from them seeing as y'all all have had positive business with them
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watch Outdoor channel a lot and Midway sponsors a bunch of gun shows. I can see Larry Potterfield now saying "I'm Larry Potterfield with Midway USA, thanks for your business."

Good company. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Eric357

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Yep never a problem with them but I have never actually purchased a holster there. James Nelson gets all my money in that department.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm sitting by the door right now waiting for a shipment of Apex goodies for my Shield to arrive!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Also have had nothing but positive experiences with Midway.

Reactions: MIKECIB

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I've bought plenty of stuff from them through the years. I'm not 100 % sure but I think that's where I bought my Galco concealable for my 229 a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have had nothing but good luck with Midway. All orders processed and shipped quickly. Good prices on many items and great customer service. Had a delivery problem with a case of 9mm ammo--was lost by UPS over Christmas holidays last year. Got a quick refund from Midway--before the claim was processed by UPS. UPS eventually found the box and delivered it to me--and of course I notified Midway--they let me keep the ammo.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Been buying from them for years--no problems. Purchased Galco and Bianchi holsters which ended up being two of my favorites. If it makes any difference, they used to have a "round up" program where you rounded up your purchase to the next whole dollar and donated it to the NRA. The company has donated lots of (their customers') money to the NRA over the years.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I haven't ordered any holsters, but I've ordered several magazines from them. They've always shipped fast, and had very reasonable prices. I've got nothing but praise for them!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts