Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the 12 rounders were only $12 for 2 of them, so if they are crap, then I'm not out too much. Even if they only work once it would be worth $12. I'll let ya know how they are.

·
Administrator
145,226 Posts
Red Dog AKA RedDogXXAlaskan

Here is his ebay profile click here

I dunno...some people seem happy with his stuff lately.
He gets a comparatively high % of Negative feedback though.
Some people don't leave negative feedback or post feedback at all...even though the seller deserves a negative.
I bought a couple of items from him years ago. Walther "factory" mags (with a blurry) Ebay photo. They were knock~offs.
They were inexpensive but, they were total junk.

You might be safe on those 15 round mags though.
Hey...if they work you got a deal.

He has 128 negatives 12 mutually withdrawn & a pile of neutrals that are all actually pretty negative.
To give you an idea of how bad that is. I have a profile # of 1,000 with all positive & no neutrals and no negatives.
My profile # should actually be about 3,000 but, most people don't bother posting feedback at all.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QKShooter said:
Here is his ebay profile click here

I dunno...some people seem happy with his stuff lately.
He gets a lot of negative feedback though.
Some people don't leave negative feedback or post feedback at all...even though the seller deserves a negative.
I bought a couple of items from him years ago. Walther "factory" mags (with a blurry) Ebay photo. They were knock~offs.
They were inexpensive but, they were total junk.

You might be safe on those 15 round mags though. Hey...it they work you got a deal.
This guy seems to sell alot of stuff, that must be his livelyhood.

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
Oh yeah, I've heard of him Bud.
I know a few folks that have dealt with him, he didn't get his good ratings from them. :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
I seem to recall it was either poor goods or - long time getting stuff sent - if it appeared at all. Seen write-ups on him in past.

Hope it works out tho Bruce, heck he can't be bad for everyone. Just make sure if he is slow to stay on the case.

·
Administrator
145,226 Posts
Bud....You Wise Guy!

"prove it qk show us your profile...lol"

Member Profile: SXekXXXXHills (1004)

Feedback Score: 1004
Positive Feedback: 100%

Members who left a positive: 1004
Members who left a negative: 0
All positive feedback received: 1102
Recent Ratings:

neutral 0 0 0
negative 0 0 0
Learn about what these numbers mean.

Bid Retractions (Past 6 months): 0
Mutually Withdrawn 0

Now...Try & Find Me On Ebay Bud....LOL ~ Right Back At Ya!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.