Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,094 Posts
Great looking guns...

Ive been contemplating having a military rifle shoot at our gunclub.

Ive got a few "new"ones I need to try out.

I recently got another Swiss K-31,a factory reconditioned M44 that looks like it was made yestereday and a MK4 Md3 Enfield .303. All have matching serial numbers.

Im thinking of two classes...one scoped and one iron sighted. I think it'll be fun.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the thread were that link takes you is a link to pics from the first time Tom and I got together for a milsurp shoot. We had some American WWII rifles in that shoot.

I love shooting these old rifles. There is a lof of history in them.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
If something was arranged round here and I had/made the time - I'd enjoy that myself. Good day Lee I'd say :smile:

I love shooting my Jungle Carbine open sights and also the Turk Mauser, which is wearing the ugly Steyr style ATI furniture - it does shoot very reasonably tho and I have an embarrassing stock of 8mm ammo!!

Also wouldn't mind excercizing my 91/30 and M38. No recent better pic of the 91/30.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Love that Mauser, Chris

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
cool. I have got to shoot AR's, AK's, M1 carbines, M1 grands , M1a's, a thompson as well as my buddies Reising F/A. The older bolt gun don't intrest me as much , but I have shot a Moisin / nagant and own a 8mm french bolt gun, but am scared to shoot it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts