Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Milt Sparks Executive Companion that I ordered Dec. 4th shipped today!

Now I just have to wait until Nov or so for the Kimber Super Carry Ultra + that will go in it to get here. I ordered it from a LGS who called Kimber right in front of me and ordered it.

Getting used to being patient lately. Not something I've learned to be good at. Can't wait to see them together and carry daily.

Grateful to be able to acquire such quality. Very.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Post some pics when you get it. I ordered a Milt Sparks Nexus a couple of days ago for my 1911. I'm looking at September at the earliest. Urgh!:aargh4:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Been using milt sparks holsters over 20 years best i have ever tried, have summer specials for every carry gun an versa max for several others. Very comfortable and durable.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been using milt sparks holsters over 20 years best i have ever tried, have summer specials for every carry gun an versa max for several others. Very comfortable and durable.
Great to know. They seem to be the best.
Thank you.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics

image.jpg

Got my holster today. It's a work of art. It's for a Kimber 3" 1911 that is still on order, but I was happy to see my Kimber Solo fits perfectly. As if it were made for it.

It feels so comfortable. I'm wearing it now on the couch and its not even there. It also has to do with the $90 belt. Worth every penny. After so many years of carrying, I now get it. Good belt + great holster = carrying with comfort and confidence.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I'm a Milt Sparks fan as well. Fads will come & go. Hybrids will popularly run their course. Remoras & other "sticky" holsters have their place. But a Milt Sparks holster will always mean the carrier has an appreciation for what professional gunfighters have know for years. Quality & function ALWAYS stand the test of time. Is that a "H" (horsehide)? I have a SSII-H for my G19 and (IMHO) nothing (NOTHING!) feels/works better!

Reactions: Smarshe

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Agreed. I have several Sparks holsters. Like the VMIIs for my 1911s, SSIIs for everything else. Ordered a VMII for my new Commander and a 55BN for my Kimber. Long wait.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm a Milt Sparks fan as well. Fads will come & go. Hybrids will popularly run their course. Remoras & other "sticky" holsters have their place. But a Milt Sparks holster will always mean the carrier has an appreciation for what professional gunfighters have know for years. Quality & function ALWAYS stand the test of time. Is that a "H" (horsehide)? I have a SSII-H for my G19 and (IMHO) nothing (NOTHING!) feels/works better!
The reverse side is horse hide. The rest is cow hide. The craftsmanship is awesome.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
You don't hear much abt these, but my favorite holster is the Milt Sparks watch six IWB. I use it with my Glock 20SF 10mm and it work better then any other holster out there IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts