Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man after waiting 6 months for my holsters, I finally got my MS Versa's for my Glock 19 and XD40. Holy sh*t, it was worth the wait!! The craftmanship is superb and they fit the guns so well. Total combat grip which I really enjoy and makes presenting gun from a concealed carry that much quicker.
Man thank you Milt Sparks for one hell of a product. If your thinking about investing in an IWB set up...go for it! :image035:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I have one on order. I can't wait for it to come.

Congrats on your new leather.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Oh yeah! Congratulations and welcome to the best IWB made! :wink:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Have one for my Kimber HD II. They are nice, but the craftsmanship displayed by UBG's Canute is much better. Better leather and workmanship.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
There hard to beat..have two with another on order.
It's hard not to order one for each gun you carry.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Glad you're happy with it! I have three (3", 4", and 5" 1911 model) - will likely find one for my Glocks at some point.

My preferred method of carry!
b

·
Registered
862 Posts
congrats! make sure you get some pics up!

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
The VM II is a good holster, but it does not work for everybody.

The gun rides too high in the VM II for me. I can't get a long barreled gun out of a VM II when I try to draw it. Therefore, I like the Summer Special II and the Watch Six. The gun rides lower in those two models.

Biker

·
Registered
405 Posts
FWIW, I got my VM II from Top Gun Supply. It looks like they carry them for 1911s, Glocks, and Sigs. Usually not in stock, but I used the "email when in stock feature," and from the time I hit enter until the time I had my VMII for my 239 was about 2 weeks. Might have just been lucky.

MILT SPARKS - Top Gun Supply

·
Registered
345 Posts
Can't get enough of them:

Youv'e got to have all 3 colors!

I'm glad you found yor dream holster. :wink:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Absolutely love mine, but when I tuck, I use a CTAC. Congrats on your new leather.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts