Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine\'s kinda short

The Camera is charging right now so I\'m going to have to use the Nighthawk picture for now.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
One thing that would make that gun a whole lot better is if it was in my holster instead of yours :p

·
Banned
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dreams and a wad of cash and it\'s yours. And are you sure you could bear to carry it? It might get scratched. ;)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Nice! A 1911 is on my list of Thing To Buy, but I haven\'t figured out which one I want to get... so many choices.... My brother\'s Colt Officer\'s is in my safe, and I\'m hoping he\'ll break down and sell it to me. :D

·
Banned
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far 350 rounds through it and not one single problem. Most beautiful recoil in a 1911 I have ever experienced. As for carry I always carry my 1911. The only other choice for me is a .44

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Nighthawk... what condition do you carry??? Very nice 1911. What model??? I think I missed it in the post.

Here are mine and my wife\'s 1911\'s

·
Registered
357 Posts
Originally posted by Betty
Nice! A 1911 is on my list of Thing To Buy, but I haven\'t figured out which one I want to get... so many choices.... My brother\'s Colt Officer\'s is in my safe, and I\'m hoping he\'ll break down and sell it to me. :D
I\'m no expert, but I\'ve got around 1000 rounds through an Ed Brown Kobra Carry and it is a really nice, accurate, reliable pistol. Caution is advised, though, they can be very habit-forming!:D

SSKC

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Nighthawk, I am in love with your 1911. I am looking to take a drive up to Utah to a dealer that has a few Nighhawks. Wife thinks it is just me playing hookie from work to get in some snowboard time. I am dying to try out the Talon.

I need to get accustom to IWB/OWB/SOB. I currently carry strong side 3/4pm with Hammer Back - Rd in chamber and safe on (Condition 1).

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Nighthawk, I am torn between the All Black Finish like your Enforcer II

and the Black on Grey of this Talon.

I am going to give them a call and see if the Talon is avail without the serrating on the top of the slide.

~A

·
Banned
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
APachon, they will do just about anything you like. I wanted the black on black. I like the black on grey and I\'m thinking about a Talon that way, but like you I\'ll order it without the serrations on the slide. So far all interactions I\'ve had with Nighthawk have been first class.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.