Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Minneapolis city council members have revealed how they can dismiss the police force so easily - it doesn't apply to them. Some are hiring private security - at taxpayer expense. Again, the left demonstrates who they are in looking out for - themselves.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...-death-threats

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Seems like a thousand years ago. The "Democratic" Party has come full circle. Back to the days of the USSR.

I wonder why people keep voting for these folks. And may I play the devil's advocate for a moment. Having rent-a-cops for your security really means you are only as secure as YOUR MONEY will allow.

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
The citizens should storm the council meeting. I do mean literally. Storm it.

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
I reckon the folks back in the day knew a thing or two about tar and feathers - maybe it's time to look at that again.
Way past time.

Reactions: NavCop

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
I reckon the folks back in the day knew a thing or two about tar and feathers - maybe it's time to look at that again.
Way past time.
Bring back tar and feathers they said. It will teach the politicians a lessons they said. They never bothered to ask me though.

Reactions: NavCop and ctr

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
There is another aspect to that old treatment for outrageous behavior...ridden out of town on a rail.

Tarred, feathered and tied to the front end of a locomotive headed out of town.

·
Premium Member
3,363 Posts
There is another aspect to that old treatment for outrageous behavior...ridden out of town on a rail.

Tarred, feathered and tied to the front end of a locomotive headed out of town.
History i have read says "ridden out of town on a rail" was when someone was forced to straddle a fence post, hoisted on the shoulders of the crowd and paraded to the city limits and dumped to the ground there. Quite painful and humiliating

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
History i have read says "ridden out of town on a rail" was when someone was forced to straddle a fence post, hoisted on the shoulders of the crowd and paraded to the city limits and dumped to the ground there. Quite painful and humiliating

1 - 19 of 19 Posts