Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm... how about NO!

If local officials order police to stand down then they should clean up the mess that results.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Well done Mr. President. They made their bed let them lay in it.

·
Premium Member
7,486 Posts
I would have offered it on the condition Gov. Walz, Mayor Frey and the Minneapolis city council immediately resign and agree not to hold an elected office for the next 25 years.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Trump says he will step in and fix the problem if they can't get a handle on their city. Leftists scream "you don't have the authority!"

...But we still want your money.

Sorry. The federal government needs to let cities, states, businesses, and individuals have the freedom to make their own decisions, reap the profits of those decisions, and risk the cost of those decisions. Democrats want to socialize profit and Republicans want to socialize cost. It is high time for the people to get the liberty they deserve.

·
Registered
8,556 Posts
It is worth noting that there seems to be a strong correlation that cities that...
  • Had the worst crime in general before the riots
  • Had the biggest financial deficits before the pandemic and the riots
  • Had the worst rioting and riot damage
  • Have been doing the worst in the pandemic
....all tend to be Democrat-run. I know there are other factors to those correlations, but it still makes a person go, "Hmmm."

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
It is worth noting that there seems to be a strong correlation that cities that...
....all tend to be Democrat-run. I know there are other factors to those correlations, but it still makes a person go, "Hmmm."
..............and all of them clamor the loudest to "defund the police"!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Maybe some program where victims can apply for aid individually. But not for political entities that were complicit in the chaos.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Despite the recorded numbers, I don't believe CA has the Covid outbreak they are trying to play up. They report that the hospitals are full, but everyone I know that works in those hospitals say they are running at half capacity. They think the state is only counting beds that are slated for Covid patients.
I don't see people dieing in large numbers either. The homeless that are crowded together don't seem to be effected at all.
I do know that if you die of a heart attack and you have Covid your death is recorded as a Covid death. There is a difference between having it and dieing from it!
Our Gov. here in CA is spending money on liberal projects right and left, He is convinced that the Feds will have to bail him out. He recently spent $200,000 to remove a statue of Christopher Columbus from the state capital.It had stood there since 1880! He is still moving ahead with his Bullet train, even though it has no funding and the connecting projects have been scrapped!
He is giving millions to illegal aliens, while fighting any effort to create any legal immigration. It's just about the money! DR

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Despite the recorded numbers, I don't believe CA has the Covid outbreak they are trying to play up. They report that the hospitals are full, but everyone I know that works in those hospitals say they are running at half capacity. They think the state is only counting beds that are slated for Covid patients.
I don't see people dieing in large numbers either. The homeless that are crowded together don't seem to be effected at all.
I do know that if you die of a heart attack and you have Covid your death is recorded as a Covid death. There is a difference between having it and dieing from it!
Our Gov. here in CA is spending money on liberal projects right and left, He is convinced that the Feds will have to bail him out. He recently spent $200,000 to remove a statue of Christopher Columbus from the state capital.It had stood there since 1880! He is still moving ahead with his Bullet train, even though it has no funding and the connecting projects have been scrapped!
He is giving millions to illegal aliens, while fighting any effort to create any legal immigration. It's just about the money! DR
california hospitals are full of welfare cases, not necessarily "pandemic" victims.
there's a strategy to THAT, too.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Those victims can sue BLM and antifa for the damages and then vote correctly in Nov.
LOL! You're a hard individual. But can't argue with your logic.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
OR give them the FEMA money, but take it from Microbrain's Welfare funds, and any other funds not designated for law enforcement.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts