Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i wonder what he shot him with. i heard he got up after the first shot and so he shot him again and the scum continued to try and get up and on the third shot he finally ended the threat.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
White House Spokesman (Jay Carney) said it's all about narrative. Obama tried to dispel it. A CNN commentator said, a lone wolf that along with other lone wolves (isn't that a pack?).

Isn't going to work with the American people ... a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Period.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've read that the mall was a GFZ.

Was Falconer allowed to carry as an off duty cop, or due to some other exemption?

If not, I wonder if the antis will have the guts to try to get him prosecuted.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts

Was Falconer allowed to carry as an off duty cop, or due to some other exemption?

Um, why do you think it takes guts to be an anti? Just an anti with a bucket of stupid for a noggin will try to get him prosecuted if able.

These are the Pro Gun Hero's we need, will be hearing about and seeing a lot more of as our streets continue to fill with terrorist threats. We just need to keep loss of good lives at zero. Thanks obummer, for more pro gun hero's! Nice icing on the cake, topping your ability to increase gun sales.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts

I went to the mall's website. Like expected, there is a "no firearms" clause in the "code of conduct" with the only tool of enforcement being the threat of a trespassing charge if you fail to leave when asked. "No guns" signs have no force of law by themselves.

I would carry in a mall without hesitation if my permit was valid in MN.

[Posted same time as CommonCents]

Reactions: rcsoftexas

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
If I am ever in a situation like that I hope that I can remember to say that he was coming at me with a knife so I had to shoot to stop him. I suppose having to shoot somebody would be a very traumatic experience for me and I doubt if I would be out celebrating no matter what the circumstances were. I am glad that there was an armed citizen in the right place to end this violence. Does anybody know what the conditions are of the stabbing victims?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Once again the undeniable proof of an armed person resisting another armed person, be it knife, gun, whatever shows that under the correct conditions the outcome is the good guy foils the bad guy, every time.

Yet, this does not fit the narrative of the anti-gun people who believe anyone armed with a gun is a threat, not a savior during a violent, Islamic Muslim terror attack. I think they were silently praying (if they actually do) that the gun guy would shoot someone not connected with the Terrorist and not the Terrorist. Stands to reason in their unusual reasoning.

They hate when this happens. It proves them wrong again. They hate that.

Reactions: Rhinoman

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Does anyone know the actual number of rounds fired to ultimately put down the bad guy?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts