Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I congratulate our common sense Republican dominated legislature in overwhelmingly overriding Gov. Nixon's (D) veto of bill SB 656.

I like many others in MO will continue to renew my concealed carry permit so that I will have reciprocity in several other states. The passage of this bill is significant though because it was the will of the people and did pass both the house and senate before being vetoed by our democrat Governor who caved in to anti gun special interest groups lead by Bloomberg and other misguided people that believe they can buy power.

The basket of deplorables has prevailed HRC. It's now on to November 8th. I believe we the people can save the 2nd Amendment and freedom as we know it.

Missouri Becomes 11th Constitutional Carry State - Christine Rousselle

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Welcome to the Wild and Wonderful world. Now all we need to do is get rid of all the idiot restrictions on where carry is legal.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Great news! And to think that those who wish to take away our rights are caught surprised that their DNC camp will even prohibit vaping.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Of course this also means the local gang banger can carry legally. Possibly a mixed blessing.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Of course this also means the local gang banger can carry legally. Possibly a mixed blessing.
Yeah, our local gang bangers want constitutional carry because they are tired of waiting in line for their CC permits and all of the associated background checks and other laws they obey.....[OK sarcasm button off] :blink:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Unless they are prohibitted from owning a gun. But really how many otherwise law abiding people and gang bangers in how many states carried concealed before the first concealed carry permits were issued? We are all one decision away from comitting a crime, it's always been that way and always will be.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Unless they are prohibitted from owning a gun. But really how many otherwise law abiding people and gang bangers in how many states carried concealed before the first concealed carry permits were issued? We are all one decision away from comitting a crime, it's always been that way and always will be.
In Cleveland....(most likely all major urban areas as well) our "gang bangers" all fall into a specific demographic and the vast majority of them hail from the same neighborhoods. Here they commit 92% of the homicides in the county. Without their contribution I believe Cleveland would have had less than 40 homicides last year. So, this group which is purposefully ignored as a group by the government....most likely doesn't consider their constitutional rights before making the decision to arm themselves. The rest of us arm to defend against them and those like them.

BTW, most of the gang bangers arrested a have firearms prohibitions as well.

We now live in bizzarro world where the President is letting these creeps out of prison by the hundreds. It's insanity....there is no logical explanation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts