Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi! to everyone, the forum looks great and is a welcomed addition to the other forums I visit. :banana:

I come with experiance on the 1911 forum and my home states Missouri Carry forum and I think that the Combat Carry site will make a nice addition to the mix.

I am excited to be here.

Ti. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ti - welcome along :smile:

Well - Bruce will be particularly pleased to see (another) 1911 member :smile:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the "gang" Ti!

Enjoy your time here and post often!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank's guy's, I am glad to be here.

I am a 1911 guy, no plastic here.

Well my current summer carry is a Kimber Ultra CDP that I have had customized and tuned, trashed the MIM parts as well as the FPS, added thinline aluma grips, Tripp mags, and she is a great little carry gun.

I also have a Ted Yost Ti Carry (titanium frame) commander length in the works and will be here next July 2006. :eek:
http://www.yost-bonitz.com/packages/Ti-Carry/

I am also buying myself one of the Nighthawk Predater II's with the 160 hours of vacation time I have been sandbagging at the end of the year and then soon after I will be picking up the Nighthawk GRP Recon for my primary home defense gun.
http://www.nighthawkcustom.com/

Ti....

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Bruce will be along shortly no doubt, he has this 1911 "thing". :smile:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome -- that Yost pistol should be fantastic. July will get here before you know it. (Easy for me to say since I'm not the one waiting!)
Might check out www.louderthanwords.us if you haven't seen it before, lots of Yost-Bonitz guns and other nice photos there. I'm not a member there as I don't think I could contribute anything of value, but nice to look!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome from another quasi-resident of Missouri. I say quasi because I don't get all my rights until I have had residency here for 6 months.

Since I moved here I stopped by the Missouri Carry board also.

-Scott-

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Welcome to the group. You will find a great bunch of people here.
Mike

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ti! Glad you joined us. :smile:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome Ti

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.