Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to mod a gun (threaded barrel, silencer, optics, trigger upgrade, stipple, etc). I have a Glock 17 Gen 4 but I'm thinking about selling it for a MP2.0 and mod that or just buy a FNX 45 tactical which is pretty much upgraded stock. Any ideas, advice, suggestions? I already have a G19 so I'm thinking of adding a variety by getting the MP or FNX but some of my friends are saying to keep the 17 and start from there. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
If you are wanting to do silencer I would do the FNX as it ready to go out the box and 45acp I think tends to work good for a silencer as most of the ammo is sub sonic to start with ....Plus the gun +RMR sights is a pretty cool set up never mind the 15 round mags ..Only downer is it is hard to carry

Reactions: txs171

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not looking to carry, I already have a G19 and a Sig P320c in rotation so this would just be a fun/range gun/HD. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
Not looking to carry, I already have a G19 and a Sig P320c in rotation so this would just be a fun/range gun/HD. Thanks for the input!
Then I say go for it ..Mount a RMR to it and a can and it is a great set up

I have used one with a race style open top holster ..Works very good

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you like it? Glocks are the most popular but the MP mods also looks pretty nice. I also like variety hence the move to MP or the FNX, have you shot a MP 2.0 yet?

·
Registered
273 Posts
keep the Glock (in its standard setup) and get the additional gun you like...more guns, more options.. cant be wrong ;-)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
glock.JPG mp.JPG fnx.JPG

I guess would you go with the Glock, MP, or FNX (1, 2, and 3 respectively)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts