Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effective immediately, I am promoting our existing Senior Moderators, QKShooter & Betty, to Lead Moderators. Because of his contribution in time and effort to the forum I am also promoting P95Carry to a Lead Moderator position.

In addition, I am promoting several of our regular Moderators to Senior Moderators because of their contributions in time and effort to the forum. Effective immediately, Bud White, Scott, acparmed and rstickle are being promoted to Senior Moderators.

Congratulations to all of you! Now get to work! :image035:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Congrats to all the staff that were promoted , well done folks and keep it up

·
Registered
753 Posts
Congrats, y'all

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Well deserved promotions! They are the reasons that this is the best forum on the 'net...:hand10:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Euclidean said:
The best part is, Bumper tripled their pay.
And the "Company Car" benefit has to be a back-breaker as well!

Special congrats to QK...after that terrible de-motion to "Junior Administrator" last week, it's good to see him bounce back and be recognized...:king:

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
The best part is, Bumper tripled their pay.
<head spins to see what was missed> - what Euc? - wow, time to buy another ten .22lr rounds :wink: :rofl:

Hehe - the company we enjoy is payment enough. :smilez:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
The extra money will be nice.
I can't wait to get the Fully Custom Moderator Special Edition AR~15...They look SWEET!

Company Car? ~ We are all getting CombatCarry.com Hummers! :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Gotcha Euc - yep indeed 0x3=0, every time. At least tho didn't start from minus infinity LOL!

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Congratulations to all on the promotions. :congrats:

I'll forego the company car and the special AR in favor of the CombatCarry.com commemorative, engraved, laser-sighted, radar guided 1911 with automatic reload ability and automatic bullseye shooting guidance control. :comeandgetsome:

Thank you Bumper for the promotion and to all the rest of you who do the real work here, once again Congrats!! :congrats:

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Congratrulations indeed! I know that the CombatCarry.com T-Shirt and cooler combo are parts of the perks.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Congrats to all but now you will be in a higher tax bracket!:aargh4:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
acparmed said:
I'll forgo the company car and the special AR in favor of the CombatCarry.com commemorative, engraved, laser-sighted, radar guided 1911 with automatic reload ability and automatic bullseye shooting guidance control. :comeandgetsome:

Holy Moley! :rofl:

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Well, there goes the neighborhood!:rolleyes:

Congratulations, lady & gentlemen:congrats:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Congratulations All

·
Super Moderator