Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We(my sisters and I) lost our 94 year old mother this evening.

She had a stroke( three "pin strokes") last month. After eleven days isolated in the hospital, we brought her home to convalesce. She was coming along real well for the first week, with daily home health nurses and round the clock care from my sisters and I. Then last Wednesday morning she suffered another stroke while the nurse was with her and could't recover from it. Thankfully, she went peacefully in her own bed.

She was one of ten siblings and now the only one left is our 96 year old Aunt who also lives with us.

·
Super Moderator
23,234 Posts
Godspeed, Airslot. You’re in my thoughts and prayers. I hope keeping her at home was special for all of you, as that can be tough.

I am sorry to hear your news.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
My condolences Airslot , prayers for you and your family

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. She certainly lived a full life to 94 years of age. May she enjoy her new adventures awaiting her and know peace and uninterrupted happiness.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
I am sorry for your loss, sir. May God grant you and your family strength do deal with your loss and peace in the comfort of knowing she is in His care.

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
Airslot, so sorry about your mom. I hope you and the rest of your family can find some comfort with each other through a difficult time.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Friend, Airslot, I hope that our words of compassion are a source of strength to you and your fine family.

That you are caring for your Aunt say so much good about you.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts